Translation Business Systems Japan
Confidentiality and Security
All our contractors (including translators, editors, project managers, DTP specialists, and advisers) are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before they are permitted to work on or with any client documents. A few specific examples of the measures that all our staff and contractors must comply with are:
- the use of anti-virus and anti-malware software on all computers
- the use of strong passwords to protect all confidential information
- the use of a secure backup system
Some of this may sound like common sense, but we take nothing for granted in the pursuit of protecting your information.
Here are a few of the steps TBSJ takes to make our site one of the most secure on the internet:
- Industry standard AES 128-bit encryption protects our website
- EV (Extended Validation) certificates assure our identity and protects our customers from phishing (impersonation) attacks.
- GeoTrust Site Seals provide an additional layer of assurance
- Defensive coding and regular security audits defend against SQL-injection, cross-site-scripting, and other such attacks
- Sensitive data protected with cryptographic ciphers approved for FIPS 140-2 (the requirement for US secret classified government data)
Customised Security Measures
If you have special requirements, such as additional confidentiality agreements, redaction of sensitive terms in your documents (such as company names or non-public financial information), or need to consult with our IT staff about integrating CAT tools or translation sourcing systems into your production workflow, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can be sure to meet your needs.